Thursday, August 23, 2012

QUITTER!

ROB LIEFELD QUITS DC COMICS!
 
Is this a shocker?
 
Nope.

 
Here were some of his Twitter post (I am going to put the good and the bad up):
 
"And that little pecker belongs to let's give him a round of applause. He's a big dick now!!" This was to Brian Smith who was an associate editor.
 
"And, I loved all the work I did there regardless of the struggle. I think the DC 52 was/is positive for comics."
 
"Freelancers, tell your editor he works for you, not the other way around. Routinely fire them to remind then you call the shots." Take note you freelancers!
 
"And DC called my Deathstroke #0 my "best work to date." love that email!" This is like a kick to the dick from DC.
 
"This is the 4th time I quit in the last 4 months. This time it will stick."
 
"Thanks again to every single person who has supported my work and my career over the years! Much appreciated." I thank you Rob. Everyone says you do to much exaggeration, but doing the work you did in the 90's made what today's artist do best and that is art.

No comments:

Post a Comment