Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review - Revival #1


   Alright ladies and gents, I just got done reading Revival #1, and let me say this was a really crazy mountain hike. The story itself is start with a crawl and then goes all out professor zoom style by the end of the story.

   We start of in the first few pages with a 1/2 horse, 1/2 zebra running through the snow. It's starts choking and coughing up blood while running. PLOP! Dead the next panel, no clue what happens. Insane---tell me about it. The story continues on with some cops and some cdc agents. They are talking about this crazy event that happened a few month previous--I am not going to reveal to much, come on now. Next few panels we meet Dana--she looks to be gettting ready for work and is talking to someone on the phone. Dana then goes outside to get her son cooper who is playing with his toys. It gets good in the next few panels--we see aliens--that is all I am going to say there. Well Dana gets to work and the reader finds out that she is the sheriff's daughter. Then the ending gets all trippy in this book with some old lady pulling her teeth out, while they keep growing back. Pure crazy.
    This is all I am going to say about this issue, but I reassure you that this issue is awesome. So what are you waiting for go buy this book. You know  I do not put you in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment