Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Review

   So it has been 2 hours since I have seen it. Let me say this--I love me some Spider-Man, but this movie just did not cut it for me.
  I think I am going to just pretty much going to tell it how it is. This had little to none redeeming features. I know its a relaunch and that it is a new Spidey story--yadda yadda I know it.The positive things about this movie is Emma Stone's butt, Dennis Leary, and Spidey's Webslingers (Finally!). I think within the first 45 of the minutes of the movie we get our typical Uncle Ben Story line, but what is Uncle Ben known for his one line "With Great Power, Come Great Responsibility." No where in the damn movie. Huge ball buster there and this should make any Spidey fan pissed. Secondly, where the hell was Harry, I do not recall anything Spider-Man without Harry Osborn or his father. Third, The Lizard, nice way to copy Super Mario Bros. The Movie. The Lizard looks like a damn Goomba. Them were just a few thing that made me upset a little.
   Peter Parker/Spider-Man seemed to get beat up alot thru the whole movie with both persona's. Mentally and Physically, it is a non-stop. I almost wanted to shoot myself half way through the movie.
   I am going to have to say wait for the DVD. 'Nough said.

P.S-Stan Lee's cameo was funnier than a bitch on a big wheel.

4/10 over.

No comments:

Post a Comment